Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holy Cow! The end of the 3rd semester...

Wow - time really escaped me this semester. I only posted twice!

It flew because I was as busy as a one-armed cheerleader! Four days a week in La Friandise - 3 of them in the kitchen, one in the FOH. And Fridays were Pastry classes with Sandor.

Anyway - it's over and only one more to go. Next semester will be Purchasing, Bev. Mgmt., Garde Manger (yep, I gotta repeat it as I withdrew from it before), Practical Exam and FOH two days a week. All in all, not a bad schedule and not nearly as physically taxing as the others have been.

Got....to....decide....what....I'm.....gonna.....do.....after.....I.....graduate.
No clue whatsoever. But whatever it is, it's gotta be corporate - because I've GOT to have medical benefits! I'm at a vulnerable age and require insurance! I'd really like to work at Disney in Orlando. Great bennies and retirement too! Not to mention that Erin would be ecstatic!

Enough for now, gentle readers. More when classes resume on Jan. 8th. Happy holidays till then!

No comments: