Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The end of the first semester - Whew!

Whew is right! Five final exams in two days.

I made a 106 on my Basic Food Prep. exam. A 100 on my Meat Fab. exam. An 81 on my Sanitation exam (but I still have an A average). A 96 on my Intro. to Hospitality exam. The only grade I don't know is the Algebra exam I had this evening. I'm not even sure when grades are posted!

Tomorrow - I have a job interview at Chili's for a cook position. There are about 30 people applying, so wish me luck! I also plan to go to the college bookstore and sell two of my textbooks back for cash.

As soon as my grades are posted, my academic probation from many years ago will end. And I will be able to use my Pell Grant to purchase my books & supplies for next semester. Somewhere around Dec. 17th.

Now - a month off and no job. It's gonna be a bleak Christmas. But I'll just keep moving forward!

No comments: